Tuesday, April 12, 2011

explanation

the previous post was an explanation to a friend of why i support To Write Love On Her Arms. please check out their website: www.twloha.com   it's my favorite non-profit organization because they help people like me. if you read this blog, and have any questions about me, cutting, depression, borderline, or anything, leave a comment with your question and i'll be happy to answer it in the next post. as you may be realizing, this is kind of a serious blog, which may account for the small amount of visitors i have. it's ok. i'm writing this blog for me, and if i help someone along the way, that's awesome. if you want a fun, funny blog, please check out justnancydrew.blogspot.com  she's my friend and we have links to each other's blogs back and forth. now, just because my blog isn't filled with hilarity, don't think i have no sense of humor. as nancy drew can attest, i am quite funny. or at least i have my moments. and i'm friends with her (she's hilarious) so i obviously have a sense of humor. i'm just used to journaling and writing poetry, i'm not used to writing for entertainment. i'm still working on that. i have a novel that i'm working on...slowly but surely...and it deals with serious stuff too. i guess i try so hard in real life to be entertaining, when i'm writing i just want to be real. so this blog, it's real. i may try to be witty sometimes, but that's probably as close to funny as i'll get. it's hard work for me to not be serious. i'm the most "me" when i'm writing. and i don't want to joke about me. not here. not in black and white.

No comments: