Friday, April 15, 2011

work

i'm so excited! i got a new shift at work, the day shift! i'll be working in the classroom and my new title is "senior psychiatric technician/special education aide" fancy, i know! it's gonna be 8-4 mon-fri. i dunno how i'm gonna start waking up that early when right now i wake up at 1pm, but we'll figure it out. i'm also taking a pay cut, which sucks. BUT i think i'm gonna have a permanent babysitting job that may offset that pay cut. plus, it'll give me my baby fix. b/c even though ever since i've moved to bethel i've been annoyed to death with mothers and their kids who don't behave and are never watched or disciplined, i think i've recovered from that and am now wanting a baby of my own. however, i've figured out that i'm going to be the worst stage mom in history!!! i really hope my kid loves dance and music like i do and i hope my kid doesn't hate me for trying to make them better at it. but yeah, stage mom, me. crap. but anyway, just wanted to share my good news. and by the by, i don't have any prospects (although my no-longer-yupik-crush was talking to me about getting married....SCARY) so i'm not gonna get knocked up any time soon. i just want to be. :)

No comments: