Friday, April 22, 2011

Rocky Horror

i just bought the season 2 part 1 of Glee. and so just earlier i was thinking about last halloween and going to rocky horror (i dunno why i was thinking of this...just came from the recesses of my mind.) and i put in disc 2 of glee and the first episode is the Rocky Horror Glee show!!! strange, right? well, i woke up early, took a shower, blow dried my hair (which means it's super curly) am going to eat a real breakfast and get to work on time. *hooray!* oh, and happy Good Friday. a coworker invited me to Easter lunch with her family. i hope she was serious. b/c i don't want to be alone for Easter.

1 comment:

Nancy Drew said...

That's nuts. Last night, I was singing "Hot patootie, bless my soul" and Brittanney was looking at me like I had lost my mind.