Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blow my MIND

i totally just blew a coworker(hopefully friend)'s mind with my ranting and raving and totally opening up. a Client blew his lid today, hearing voices that were really his supercharged thoughts, and i just thought, these people have no idea. no idea how crazy i am. how crazy the person they just hired is. crazier than these kids. these kids...they're just missing braincells. mine are CRAZY braincells. seriously. all night tonight, i was hearing voices. i mean, literally hearing people hollering at me that weren't there, hearing kids playing outside that when i checked, WEREN'T THERE, hearing voices that WEREN'T THERE. i'm freakin crazy. and medicated. thank GOD! b/c if i weren't medicated, i'd have flipped a whole lot more than just her mind on the way home. i'd have flipped at work. i'd have flipped on the kid and flipped on the coworker who decided to show up and be a JACK ASS to me. yeah. jack. ass. he complains, IN FRONT OF THE KIDS, that i wrote him up on some dumb ass infraction. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE PEOPLE UP, I'VE ONLY WORKED HERE A MONTH. and i'm sure not dumb enough to think i'm smart enough to write up someone who's worked there eons longer than me! which is exactly what he thought of me. so he thought it was okay, AFTER I BROUGHT IT UP (if i actually wrote him up, would i be dumb enough to bring it up to him?!?!? NO.), to give me the silent treatment. really? at age, what, 65?, you're gonna be childish enough to give me the FRIKKIN SILENT TREATMENT??? oh. my. freakin. God. so. that's how my night was. how was yours?

No comments: