Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Viore

anyone know anything about Voire tvs? i just got my new HD tv in the mail and it won't show any picture from the dvd player! it won't let me see the tv menu, it won't do anything but sit there all black! frustration!!!

also, i found out today that my landlady also has BCBS. YKHC (the hospital) doesn't take her insurance. like, ever. so they probably did have my insurance when i fell and it's not applied to my $4000 (!!!) bill because they don't take it. and the $500 (!) ambulance ride is probably all on me too. stupid alaska! stupid ice! stupid fall!!! see, i'm employed by YK, so if i fell right now, my insurance would cover it. but since it was 16 days away from me being covered by their insurance, i just had my mom's. and nope. they don't accept BCBS. Stupidheads! i'm gonna call and try to convince them to run it one more time anyway. they'll probably say no. but i'm gonna try damnit!