Thursday, August 14, 2008

classes

so, my ASL 1 class is gonna be fun. like i told you yesterday. my computer class is gonna be hard! i dunno about my health psych class b/c the teacher wasn't in town yet. new professor and he was on his way. fortunately he did have another teacher come in and tell us that. which was good. and today i have my introduction to interpreting. it's supposed to have prereqs. so i may drop it and add advanced general psychology. i think i am going to do that. right now. ok. done. now i just have to go to class today and figure out if i want to drop it or not. could i take 5 classes??? i don't think so. but it depends on my job status. and i would have to decide between advanced general psych or introduction to interpreting. it just depends. i dunno. too much to think about right now. we'll just have to see.

No comments: