Saturday, August 30, 2008

roomate

my roomate, Robin, really doesn't like me. she's super pissed. did i tell you about the cat fiasco? she apparently is freaked out by my cat. so she tells me to keep my door shut when i'm not home. well, it's not fair to CJ to keep him locked up in the smallest room in the house. well she gets all fired up and talks about how she paid the deposit on the trailer and yadadadada. well, she never asked me to pay part of the deposit when i moved in. we each have our own seperate leases so the trailer is just as much mine as it is hers. so if i want my cat to be able to wander around the living room too, it's none of her affair. he doesn't bother anyone, like he does if he's shut up. if he's shut up he cries until i get home. if her dog is out CJ avoids him like the plague, so it's not anything about the dog. and most of the time he stays in my room. but if i'm gone all day long, i'd like him to have the option of prowling. so i keep my door open despite Robin. not to spite her, but in spite of her. i really don't want bad blood amongst us roomates, but CJ is more important to me. so...that was a few days ago. i haven't seen her since. she hasn't been staying here much since then. so yesterday she texts me about the power bill. i owe 61$. well, i text her today and ask if she took into account that i've only been here 2/3 of the month, so shouldn't it be 40$ that i owe? she texts me back "whatever, i don't care." so...apparently she's done with it. i really hate that she feels this way. but i'm living in the smallest room in the trailer, and i mean it's tiny. it's half the size (if not less) of the other bedrooms. so if i had a bigger bedroom, maybe i would shut my door. but it's really not fair to CJ, and Mary Helen agrees. she has no problem with it. i just hate that all this is happening and that Robin feels bad.

No comments: