Thursday, August 7, 2008

Troy

so, i'm moving. and not in the future (tho i may....) or in the near future...but tues. sunday actually. maybe. i'm not quite sure of the logistics yet. but i'm moving. i packed today. and i mean completely packed. except for the last minute load of laundry, which will also serve as my clothes until i move/unpack.
i haven't even started to think about my story today. my memoir. lol. that just sounds funny to me. my own memoir. i haven't lived enough to have a memoir. memoirs are for somebody famous or someone who's done something. but it's the best word i have for what i'm writing. it's called "A Slow Fade." inspired by none other than Casting Crown's and their song "A Slow Fade" also inspired by Ben DeVries and his " A Delicate Fade" which is a book that i wish my story will one day resemble. i encourage you to check out both.
so...what's on my mind today? not a whole lot. i've just been crazed about this move. i found a job today, told both my employers that i was leaving today, took a tour of the campus today, enrolled in classes today, unenrolled in montgomery campus classes today, worked today, packed today, filled out some forms for the school today, called and notified (and upset by notifying) my vocational rehab person that i was moving today (she freaked out and was all...i dunno what to do, TSUM already has your money, i dunno if they'll move it, i have to call my liaison....call me back tomorrow.) and just EVERYTHING TODAY. i've decided i'm taking my 12 string and my acoustic bass guitar with me. and not my six string.
i wonder if i have any readers. if you're reading this...comment. so i know i'm being read. ok? ok. ok.

No comments: