Friday, August 8, 2008

logistics

so, i know the logistics now. i'm moving sunday evening. i get off work at 430 and hopefully a couple guys from my church are going to come help us load up and unload a truck that we're going to rent. Daddy's gonna drive the truck, i'll drive my car, Mary Helen (my new roomate...it's her trailer) won't be there but Robin, my other roomate, will be there. i hope this will all work. vocational rehabilitation isn't sure though that the money they're paying my school will transfer, so we're still waiting on that. but today was my last day at Habitat. it wasn't sad though, it's not like i worked with anyone in the office. it was just me by my lonesome.
my left hip has been hurting me. you know, the right one i get epidurals for, and they work great, but now that it's feeling better, my left hip flares up. Murphy's law and all.
i found a poem i wrote...it's a sad one. dunno when i wrote it, but it must have been sometime when i didn't have anything with me to write on b/c it was written in one of my day planners. i know i was dating michael when i wrote it. anyways, here goes...

i feel forgotten
drowning in a sea of helplessness
i am not my own
so to be forgotten is like death
wasted space
a useless vessel
left in the background
unnoticed
left to acquire dust
to be taken for granted
to forget my own purpose
to be unmoving
forgotten

i give all that i am
there is nothing left of me
for me

No comments: