Monday, August 11, 2008

move

so, i'm moved in! after a long day of work, i got a kid from my church and his dad and little brother and my little brother to help us load up a truck my dad rented. then we drove to Troy and found the trailer (after much searching...the trailer park is huge!) and my roomate Robin, and her boyfriend Jacob helped us unload. i had a very busy morning, running around Troy University campus. i got advised, and registered for my last class. one of my sign language classes is supposed to have a pre-req, but it's not in the system yet. they said i could still take it but that i may want to drop it after i start to attend. i hope if i do drop it, one of my psych classes comes open. i went to the financial office to see about my book voucher, and i learn that it hasn't gone through. so i had to track down the vocational rehab troy liaison here in troy and get her to email troy and so then i went and bought my books. two of them weren't in so i had to special order them. then i came home and unpacked my entire room. now i'm stealing some internet to write this. so i'm gonna get off and take a nap or something b/c i'm TI-RED oh, i forgot. my roomate has a blue-eyed beautiful Siberian Husky puppy. just the kind of puppy i want. CJ hates him but they'll get used to each other. i'm anxious to see Cj's reaction to Mary Helen's puppy. and i'm anxious to meet Mary Helen. so...yeah, i keep getting distracted writing this, so i'm gonna go.

No comments: